20 July, 2011

Laylie's Photoshoot

Some time ago, I took Laylie (my A Life of Faith doll) out for a phooshoot. Here are some of the photos that I took:

 All of them are SOOC (straight out of camera).
 Sorry that some of these pictures are sideways...
 Suddenly, Laylie heard the sound of sticks cracking and twigs snapping. She looked up anticpating some sort of horrible danger, but instead saw a deer, running off into the woods. She sighed. "Will I ever have a real adventure?" she asked herself.
This is my shorts fabric.
 I have no idea why I took this photo...
 Isn't her eye just gorgeous?! ;)
 Focused one way...
 ...And focused another way. ;) I like the second way better, how 'bout you? :)
 Her hair... (Again)
 Whoops! Laylie appeared to lose her balance...
 "Oh dear! My petticoats! They're all dirty. Millie will be very unhappy with me!"
The end. :)

Hope you enjoyed the photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥