18 July, 2011

Please excuse the construction...

I was sitting on the laptop clicking away and telling the contraption, "Come on, what on earth is wrong with you? Just accept the HTM--"

Then my mouth dropped open and I examined my blog, which looked just like HTML and nothing else. I wondered what on earth had happened. "What happened?" I asked myself over and over.

Frantic tries to get my blog back ensued, and then finally, it was back, ugly as ever but...alive! XD Still, though it's...er...alive. Yeah. So please excuse the tmeporary construction. It'll get back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥