06 July, 2011

today i...


...got a haircut. Not a major one... Or maybe it was a sorta-kinda-not-a-ton major one. ;)


Now it's about six or six and a half inches (just a guess - maybe a tiny bit smaller?) below my shoulders. I said, "Just take off the disgusting ends that are so thin and always annoy me when I have my hair in braids." Okay, so I didn't say that... But something like that. Ya know what I mean.

Well, the hair-cutter took off the ratty ends, and while my hair looks quite a bit healthier now, I felt a bit close to tears (sorta kiddin' on that one... Although I did feel like I was going to cry, just a little!) it is a bit shorter. Probably a little more than two inches, but it still feels different.

The following photo could be better quality, so please excuse the blur and overall (kinda) bad appearance ::


blurry. i know. sorry! oh, and by the way, you might have to tilt your head a bit to see the photo properly.

So yes, it still is long. But come on, people, it is still a little sad to see your hair fall to the ground, never to be seen again. :)

Oh, and I'm sorry about the lack of before photos. I forgot to do that. But I promise I'll do it next time. ;)

So, do you like my new look (even though you never saw the before one)?

If so, good. If not, good.

Because it will grow back.

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks good! :D
    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean me? You do, right? Emaill me at ljgworth@yahoo.com instead. Sorry, but I had my old parents one. Oops. Sorry if you already emailed me but.. yeah. That email is on my desktop computer which is over 15 hours away. I'm in Maine so I can't reach it. Sorry for any trouble I might have caused you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was your give-away.. Sorry if you didn't understand at all. I need a reply or else I will go bonkers. XD Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not responding to you earlier, Rachel! I'll try to shoot you an email asap. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥