29 July, 2011

Something really important + an update

I have to say this because I may forget sooner. I know that many of you online girls use Picasa to share your photos. Well, there's a creep lurking around there leaving very improper comments, or just weird comments. His page has improper photos on it, so do not click on it whatever you do.

Please block him and delete all his comments. It'd be a big help.

Thanks.

And the update? My username, everywhere, is now Hazel, because of that. Please call me Hazel from now on. Please. Thanks.









PS. Thanks, Lena, for giving me this info.

1 comment:

  1. I'll remember that.. I haven't been on Picasa for so long! Anyway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥