30 April, 2012

Untitled

doubleexposure5

381

My birthday is in less than two weeks, and I'm a teeny little bit excited. ;) Sadly, I'm not allowed to share with you how old I'll be -- sorry! 
Just a quick little update to let you guys know I'm still alive -- sorry for not posting for eleven days. It sounds so cheesy, but I feel awful. Forgive me?

On another note, the photo above was edited with Lightroom. I know it's not the best picture ever, but I was just testing out different options. ;) I'm pretty sure my trial is almost completely used up now, though. :(

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love Lightroom! If you get the chance, you should definitely buy the student/teacher version. I waited until there was a random $20 discount and wound up buying it for $70! Happy almost-birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥