28 July, 2012

Just a note...

Okay, so I'm not really sure what to say right now. I haven't posted in so long, but I don't want to promise more posts to you guys because I'm not really sure if I'll keep my promise.

002

I feel terrible about all of this. I used to have a million good post ideas every week, now I'm lucky if I have one idea a week. I feel like the harder I try to think of things to post about, the more the quality of my posts decreases.

001

So I guess I'll try to post more now, but no promises.

Thanks for staying with me, guys. :)

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I understand, Hannah! :) I am sticking with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you!
    http://emmakate101.blogspot.com/2012/08/awarded-by-jenny-and-katherine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog,followed you :D Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥