13 August, 2012

Time to say goodbye.

Okay, guys. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, but I just didn't want to do it. But I decided to write it now before I put it off even more.

I think it's time for me to say goodbye. It's just...I don't want blog anymore. It's so hard to get people to read your blog and post something that most people will like, yet still be you. I can't tell you how tiring inspiration, golden hour, Pinterest, the word lovely, and everybody changing their blog names to first and middle name, have gotten. I'm tired of everybody owning a DSLR, a film camera, vintage clothing, whatever. I'm not saying it's bad to own any trendy items, but if you never loved them in the first place, please don't say you do!


The word lovely (which I used to think was not so bad, but now I'm tired of it), British spellings (what's wrong with 'favorite'...?), and forgive me for saying this, but...Kinfolk. I've never read it (but I do know what it's about), and I can't say I will, because it's not my thing. Sorry guys, but I'm tired of all these trends. I've never loved many of them, and honestly, I don't want to be the only one around here who loves American Girl and dislikes the word lovely.

So someday I might return, but for now, I just won't be posting. I'm sorry, and I will miss you guys, but it'll probably be better for me this way. I'll still read blogs, just (..hopefully) not as much. ;) Thanks for sticking with me all this time and reading my blog. You're the best. :)

Love,
Hannah

10 comments:

  1. I totally understand, Hannah. :) I have felt the same way about some of the things you mentioned. Such as film cameras, & vintage clothing. Blogger does have these little "cliches". And it is hard to find yourself (and stay yourself) with everyone and everything influencing you.

    I will miss your posts, though!

    May God bless you!
    xo,
    Mikailah @ finding beauty
    www.maid4him.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah this made me really sad. It seems like everybody is leaving their blog nowadays and it makes me really upset. You shouldn't worry about other people, you should just blog because you want to. I know this probably won't bring you back, but I'm saying that I love your blog and I don't want you to leave. All your followers I'm sure feel the same way, that's the reason they followed your blog is because they like it.

    Sorry for the long comment.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me--I hear you there, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah. I'm sorry to see you go, but I do understand. Sometimes, something is good for us for a little while, but then it's time to move on. I did the same thing a couple of years back. So, good bye, and please continue to be yourself! :)

    http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I'll miss you!

    (I don't mind the word lovely. I like the word lovely. Oh, sorry, I'm using the word...what's Kinfolk? I know it's a book or whatever...)

    See ya,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooo! I really like your blog! You do way better photography then I do! :(
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss you, Hannah! Just so you know, you aren't alone. I still adore American Girl dolls and the word lovely is getting old. ;) Good luck in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! You don't have to post this, but I commented here and the comment isn't up. I don't believe anything I said defied rules or something, but if it did, I'm sorry. Just wondering where it went. :]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone for your comments!

      Carolyn, I really saw your comment...I looked for it, but couldn't find it! :( Sorry!

      -Hannah

      Delete
    2. That's fine! Just wanted to make sure you got it. :3

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥