18 August, 2012

Actually, I changed my mind

Yes, it's true. I changed my mind.

I am still going to blog.

I'm not really sure how to say this, because if you're reading this right now, you're probably pretty shocked. If you're not in the mood to read a long post, then I'll make it short (I'm not in the mood to write a long, flowing post either!).

Thanks for staying with me, even though I'm coming back after saying I wouldn't be posting for a while. I'm so sorry I ever even told you guys that. And now I can't guarantee posts every other day, but now that I want to post, I'll try to. :)

Love,

Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Yay Hannah! I missed you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am truly glad Hannah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again! You got awarded on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html
    Go check it out if you want!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I hope you will stop by mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully By Faith.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. gah, decisions like that are so hard, I know. your reasons for wanting to leave, in your previous post, I completely understand - it goes get tiring, and difficult. but I'm so happy that you're staying, and hope that you choose to make your blog a unique, fresh breath of air! :) I'll keep checking back I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥