29 August, 2012

My faith.

I haven't posted about God or my faith for forever. I've read a lot of inspiring posts about faith, but I haven't written one. I just don't know what to say, to be honest.

I think more about this than I talk about it, but I don't want it that way.

But there's one thing. Sometimes I don't act like a Christian. A lot of the time, I don't act like a Christian. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to talk about my faith. I feel like a hypocrite sometimes because I say that I'm a Christian, but I don't read my Bible much at all. I'm just being honest - I fail a lot.

065

I read today about how we search for our purpose and we think it's out there waiting for us, while all along our purpose is just to serve God. Just love Him, obey Him, and well...You get it. It affected me. Enough to inspire me to write this post.

I'm not sure how to end this. I'm just saying I want to be more than someone who says they're a Christian and that they go to church. I want to be a genuine Christian. I want to serve God.

070

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Exactly, Hannah. :) No one is perfect, but we should always be striving to build a better relationship with the Lord, and trying to serve Him more. Many times, the words are not as important as the feelings and desires behind them. I know how you feel.

    http://trueelegance92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥