08 February, 2013

Just old pictures and a few rambles.

P1000900

P1000902
 
P1000201

P1000265

9-30-11 516

just some forgotten, old pictures

blank canvas. You might have noticed I changed my tagline to "my blank canvas." For some reason, I've always loved blank canvases. They can be made into any type of art you can imagine ... kind of like my blog. It's my spot where I come to share words and pictures and what I love, so I thought 'my blank canvas' fit pretty well. ;)
 
rain. I don't think anybody understands me on this, but rainy days are my absolute favorite. The (old) pictures above with rain made me so happy. It's not that I dislike sunshine, but rain and cold is usually my preference. What about you?

sunny.
 
P1000889
yet another old picture...

I love him so much. :)

SMASH. I'm not sure if some of you guys have ever heard of SMASH scrapbooks, but basically they're little scrapbooks that you can put pictures, ticket stubs, pretty stuff, and basically anything else that you can put in a scrapbook. (Can you tell I'm not very good at explaining things?) They have a bunch of different themes, and loads of accessories. I bought the pink one a while ago, and I don't regret it at all. It's so beautiful, and I might have trouble filling in some of the pages because they're just too pretty. ;)
 
some of the inside of the pink one {not my image}


friday. I love Fridays. Having a full week ahead is such an amazing feeling.

----
 
I'll leave you with this.


2 comments:

  1. YES. Another rain lover. *HUGS*

    Smash ish superb awesome. ^-^ I have the red Smash book and I haven't even filled most of the pages yet. :P

    Love,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog name! Blank canvases always get me pumped for making a new painting. :) Great choice!

    And your photography is amazing. I love all of the unique angles. That definitely inspires me to reconsider the way in which I've been taking photos.

    If you're interested, please stop by and say hello at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥