14 May, 2010

Photos! Plus look down for ALOF picture!

Hello everyone!

I just thought I would show you a few pictures of our new house, like the picture of the kitchen and stuff. And I know some other people who want to see these pictures too. . . . *mischievous look* Anyway, let's just get on to the good stuff---the pictures!

Our kitchen. It has double ovens and two sinks. . . .and a GAS STOVE! My mom was very joyful when she got to cook with it, I can tell you that much! Plus, the countertop matches the backsplash. I love that. ;)
And here is yet another picture of the back of our house, you can see the front view on my very first post when you scroll down. Isn't the kitchen gorgeous? I'm not trying to brag, sorry if it sounds like I am. I don't like it when I brag. It sounds so mean and selfish. LOL
Plus, scroll down to see the rest of my ALOF doll photos! Or photo, really. It's just one of all of them. PLease look below this post! Pleeeaaase! LOL
Thanks for reading this!
~Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥