11 May, 2010

Hello, everyone! I'm Hannah! :)

Hello everyone!

My name is Hannah! I am ____ years old, and I used to have a blog you can visit here. I don't post on it anymore though. :) I made this blog just to move on from my old blog, because I was pretty basic back then. ;)
I am a Christian homeschooler and I love Jesus with all of my heart, because He has blessed me with a wonderful, thoughtful, sweet mother who enjoys homeschooling me and my 13-year-old brother. He has also blessed me with our new home! We just moved and here is a picture of it:


I finished cleaning my room yesterday. It's sparkling clean, and I'm glad, because tomorrow I wake up being a ___-year-old! I am still __ now, but tomorrow I will never be __ again. If you are confused on the exact date of my birthday, it's on May 12th. ;)

I am a crazy doll-lover. So far I have Kirsten Larson, age 9, American Girl brand doll, Samantha Parkington, age 9, American Girl brand doll, Hailey Johnson, age 9, Our Generation brand doll, Julie Albright, age 11, American Girl brand doll, Abby Smithson, age 9, American Girl brand doll, and Elsie Dinsmore, age 8, A Life of Faith brand doll. That totals to 6 dolls. Elsie is the youngest, Julie the oldest. The rest are 9-year-olds. Abby's a science whiz and Kirsten loves to read. ;) LOL

Well, that's about it! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog! :)

Note: On my old blog, I never really recieved many comments, so if you would, please leave a comment for me on this and other posts. I truly enjoy comments. ;)


~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Hannah - loved the pix!

    Interested in the microscope - sounds like a really good idea...have never seen one that can be seen on the tv screen.

    Love,

    Edith

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥