23 September, 2010

Autumn is here. . .

Hello everyone! :)

Fall is here! I love fall, don't you? Leaves change colors, everything looks so beautiful. . .it'll be especially fun this year because we have lots of trees where we live, maybe when we go outside to play leaves will crunch under out feet! :)

My favorite thing about fall is that the leaves change colors and it is a change of scenery from dry, crumbly old summer (and not to mention a change of air, too --- summer's so hot!) --- but I love everything about fall. :)

What are your favorite things about autumn? Are you excited that it is now here? :)

~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My mom and I finally got around to posting pics of the purse!! Check TNFC to see them ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your background!!!!! It is awesome! Maybe I can convince mom to get one like that. She needs to add you to her blogroll. Well got to go, hope to hear from you soon, bye, I'm going to go outside now! See ya!

    A happy Elizabeth :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥