28 September, 2010

American Girl Store!!

Hey everyone! :)

I have some really cool news!!!! My dad said a few nights ago that he was going to Dallas on a work trip, (not at all far from where I live,) :), and so I got all excited because there's an American Girl Store there! :D So, just this night he said that he would probably be going on October 10th, 11th, or 12th. And I went to their website and looked at the "Stores" category and saw a picture of the Dallas store! It looked very cool! :)

So then I looked at their hotels and realized that when you go, you can ask about a FREE American Girl Doll bed!! And there are also cool events! I am also saving for some items. . . .I don't know. I wanted to ask for Felicity for Christmas, but I really wanted Kit too. *sighs* Oh well, I guess I might just get her for my birthday . . . probably not, though, because I really wanted a horse (but it wouldn't be *mine,* it would be the whole family's pet. Now that we finally have a place for one, we really would love to own one!) :)

So, the news is unofficial, though it looks like we'll be going. So I will post when I have official news. :)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥