11 October, 2010

American Girl Store Again!

Hey everybody!!

We're in Dallas now! Yeah! And we've gone to AG store. . .we didn't stay very long cause my brother was along and my Mom felt tired from the drive up there and all, but that's okay, and I made my decision of what doll I'm *probably* getting. Now don't get too excited, especially since Felicity & Elizabeth are archiving, because . . .

PROBABLY! I am getting Felicity.

Yeah. We looked in her box and I couldn't resist that silky red hair, the bright hazel eyes, sweet smile, lovely gown, smooth cotton shift, buckly shoes, socks, and beauty! We had to walk through a big mall and then went outside. AND THERE IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, and very disappointed that we didn't get to stay longer. Oh well. But we ARE going back, staying for a long time, and purchsing a doll, exclusives, having dinner, and getting a little dolly hairstyle. :) Yeah, we're not getting much, but I mean it . . . . Abby had such a fun time sitting on Rebecca's settee, riding on horses and in sleighs, talking with Lissie and Elizabeth, meeting Rebecca, sleeping in Lissie's bed, all the like. . . .that was AWESOME!!!

I'll post pictures soon. I think we might go out to dinner with my Dad or go swimming at the indoor pool at our hotel! It's, in my opinion, too cold to swim in the outdoor one. I hope the indoor one's heated!! :)

Well, that's all---FOR NOW! I'll post more soon, I promise. ;)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥