24 October, 2010

Happy Birthday, Anne!!

Hello everybody! :)

Can you guess what day it is? ;)

It is one of my good online friend Anne's birthday today! She is 16! You can go to her awesome blog here and check out her latest birthday post! Also, I'm sure she would love it if you left a comment there, so make sure to take a look!

Anyway, to the point! Here is your birthday cake! (I'm sorry this is so cheesy, I couldn't find anything else!):




YAY! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Anne, Happy Birthday to you! And many more! Have a great day, Anne! I hope that this is a day that'll make you super happy when you think about it in the future! :D
Have an AWESOME day! :)
~Hannah

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU HANNAH!!! :) You are so sweet to do birthday posts for me! I like the pictures of your dolls at the top of your blog! :)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! :)

    You're welcome! I like doing things like that for other people! :)

    Also, thank you for the compliment about my header! I worked very hard on it to make it look just right. :) Thanks again!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Hannah! :)

    I definitely recommend Lanie! She is sooo gorgeous! She has beautiful curly hair which is really fun to style! Her dress and shoes are really cute too! I think you would really like her! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥