12 October, 2010

The Michaels Craft Event!

Hey everyone!

I know I'm a little late posting this, but couldn't resist it! A few weeks ago we went to the Michaels Craft Store and make a doll cake and party hat. (Two, actually.) LOL I'm sorry I didn't get to posting this before the event. I was REALLY busy.

Here are two pictures of me. I believe there were two Lanies, a Julie, and an Abby. :) I didn't bring my doll, so I'm afraid I looked like an odd duck. :P Phooey!


Well, it was really fun and I loved it! I hope we get to go next year if there is one! :)
Did you go to the Michaels Craft Event?
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥