15 October, 2010

Welcome, Miss Felicity!


Hello everyone!


I am so excited and very happy to announce that. . . .


Miss Felicity Merriman has finally arrived at my house!!!!! She came from the American Girl Store in Dallas. Felicity is now making herself at home with all ten of the other dolls. She is becoming good friends with Katheen and Julie, but she loves all of her other sisters!!!


She is so beautiful, and I love her a lot! Above is a photograph. :) I took it at our hotel, so that's why it looks a little strange.
You can see more here, too, by viewing pictures of the Dallas Trip I took. ;)
I'll be posting more pictures soon! I am going to make a mystery of this too ASAP. :)
Welcome home, Miss Felicity!!! :D
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥