01 November, 2010

Happy late Halloween! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Happy {late} Halloween! I hope you all had a fun Halloween yesterday, whether you went trick-or-treating or not! ;) I did and I was a Gothic Witch! LOL! My mom and I went out together and Eric (my fourteen-year-old brother) and my Dad just stayed home. ;) Hehe I got a lot of candy and it was super yummy! I still have most of it left. :)

Almost all my dolls dressed up too! I'll have pictures of them later. :)

Also, my neighborhood is the kind where the houses are far apart and it's very hilly, so it's not ideal for trick-or-treating. So we went to the neighborhood next door where the houses are closer together. LOL It would have been a long way around the neighborhood otherwise, even with a car!(we took our truck.) :)

And also, I was walking up to this one house and it was COMPLETELY decked out with all of these Halloween decorations. There werealso, along the sidewalk, some lawnchairs where people were sitting perfectly still in all these really scary costumes. I didn't really notice that much though, and so when I was leaving I walked a few feet away and a man suddenly groaned and moved forward! I jumped about a million feet into the air, and it was super embarrasing because everybody laughed. :/ But it was SOOOOO funny too! :D LOL

And for the pumpkin-carving - yes, we carved a pumpkin, which was tough work. First we cut of the top and got all the goop out. (YUCK) And then I drew some stencils, taped them on the pumpkin, traced them all on the pumpkin, and then had my Mom carve the pumpkin! LOL But it looked super cute. :) I got lots of pictures and right now my Mom is chopping it to pieces for pumpkin pie. LOL!

Anyway though, the candy was delicious and it was a fantastic night, one that I am very happy to remember! :)

How was your Halloween? :)

~Hannah

1 comment:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥