19 November, 2010

My new Doll from Craigslist! :)

Hi everyone! :)

I have some really good news! Not at all to brag, but yesterday we were in for a big surprise. We were going to go pick up a doll from Craigslist, and she was a Pre-Mattel Molly. She had ratty, gross hair, one silver eye, and an ink mark on the bottom of her right foot, plus loose joints. :( Well, I thought that we'd get her anyway, and we did! :D We also got her for a very good price.

So, with a lot of TLC, I fixed her up... her are some before and after pics:

Before....

AND AFTER!!! :D I steamed her hair with an all-plastic steamer cleaner and it took away the frizz. Then I washed her hair, including the bangs, and kept a plastic bag over her head while I did so. :D Then I steamed the bangs, and it really helped!! :)
I am so excited for my new doll! Her name is Bailey - "Bai" for short. :) I'm coming up with a New-Doll photo story, and I'll post a video of me steaming her hair soon! :D
Anyway, I am really happy that she is feeling better now and is loved and cared for! :)
See you later, everyone! :D
~Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I loved the outfits you bought!!
    ~Caelen
    P.S. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caelen! Thanks for commenting and being a follower! :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute, Hannah! :)
    Thanks for the comments on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly looks ADORABLE! I think she has shown quite an improvement, she looks almost like new! Check out my blogs by clicking on my profile picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥