14 November, 2010

Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! :)

Hi Girls! :)

Yay! Can you guess what today is? :)
It is.. .. ..
...............................................................................................................................................................

My friend Quinlyn's birthday today!!!! :D She is thirteen! Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! :) I hope you have a great day! :D

You've been talking about Elizabeth.... anyway, I thought you'd enjoy something we have in common (*wink*) :


{Photo belongs to American Girl.}
You guessed it! :D We both really want Elizabeth! ;) She is one that will probably be the newest doll in my doll family soon! :)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Quinlyn, Happy Birthday To You!!! :D (And many more!) ;) I hope you have a great day and some awesome presents! :)

Anyway, I hope you have a great day and enjoy all your presents, and remember this day as one that you will cherish. :) Happy Birthday, Quinlyn! :D

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥