07 November, 2010

Pumpkin Fun! :D

Hey everyone! :)

I finally decided to post some fun photos of my family and I toying around with our pumpkin! ;) We chose a really spooky-looking one. ;) hehe

First we traced a lid and then cut it out. There weren't any thick, really slimy insides - just sticky, messy cobwebs. :P My mom and I took the seeds out to roast and eat and then I took out some stencils for the pumpkin I made myself, and taped them on the pumpkin. :) After that, I traced around the paper stencils and had my mom cut around the tracing. :) Here's how it turned out:


BOO! hehe ;) It really turned out great! I was surprised at how nice it looked! :)
Cuttin' up the pumpkin for pumpkin paste. LOL! :P That paste, to point out to you so that you won't be grossed out, is really going to be used for anything PUMPKIN! :D Pumpkin pie, for instance, on Thanksgiving. :D Oh, and sorry for the messy backround, we were cleaning. :)

This describes one of the steps of blending up your pumpkin so there's no huge gross chunks in your pie. :P


Cuttin' up the pumpkin again! :) It felt like tree bark, and it was so hard! :O

Last picture... this shows ALL of our precious pumpkin, turned into what's going to be our pumpking pie filling! :D Look at the top photo and this one and compare... once solid, now liquid. :( Oh well, that sure will make delicious pie! ;)
Well, I just thought I'd have to post that! :) It was so much fun working on our pumpkin, and I can't wait for pie! ;)
See you later, everybody! Have a great day! :)
~Hannah
P.S. My Picasa Photo Albums now have a New Doll Story up! I'm still working on it, but please check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥