20 November, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from Me and My Dolls! :)

Hello everyone! :)

Today, probably even an hour ago, my dolls went outside for a little Thanksgiving photo shoot. I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Yay! Next Thursday! :)

Anyway, I will post my Picasa Web Album link here so you can see the whole photo story: http://picasaweb.google.com/hanniedolluver/HappyThanksgivingFall!

Enjoy! And also, just for fun, here is a picture of the girls with their pumpkins:

Julie, Kirsten, and Abby! :) They are so sweet, aren't they? ;) I think they look adorable with their bright, unique Thanksgiving pumpkins. :D

Anyway, just an update on my latest doll activity! ;)

See you later and Happy (early) Thanksgiving! :D

~Hannah

1 comment:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥