13 November, 2010

My American Girl Christmas Wishlist! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Today I thought it would be fun to show you my Christmas wishlist. There are two things that I really want but the rest are just some fun extras. ;)

Lanie Doll and Book - I really, really want her before she leaves! She and Elizabeth are the main ones. LOL Most of you know this by now, and sorry if it's annoying in any way! :)

Elizabeth Doll and Book - She and Lanie... I'd be happy to get both. I will either buy Lanie myself or do without. :(




Felicity's Cardinal Cloak - Just for fun, this would be so nice to have. :)



Felicity's Riding Outfit - This one I really want, and as a walking outfit too.... Lissie would look lovely in green! :)




Felicity's Holiday Gown - I also want this one a lot too. It's so pretty! :D
Well, I guess that's it.. just wanted to show you my mainly wanted items from AG. :) Of course there's other ALOF stuff I want too, but it's so hard to find. :(
I guess that's about it, everyone! :D Have a great day! :)
~Hannah
(All Pictures belong to American Girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥