12 November, 2010

A Cute Photo! :)

Hello everyone! :)

I was just browsing through my photos of my dolls and found a really cute one that I felt like sharing with you. ;) It's a photo of one of my dolls Kathleen, when she went flower-picking on a windy, early autumn day. :)

I think it's adorable! :D

Anyway, I just thought I would share that with you. :) My dolls are starting to get ready for Thanksgiving, too.... Kirsten is worrying how she's going to heat the turkey without any stove. I'd better get myself busy making a fireplace or something. :l LOL

Otherwise, things are pretty normal here, except I got a new outfit for my dolls... It's from Hobby Lobby, but it has a frilly skirt that's a little sheer JUST like American Girl's. ;) Think you can guess what it is? :)

Anyway, I guess that's about it. :) I just thought I'd share this with you! ;)

Have a great day everybody! :D

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥