25 November, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Hey everyone! :)

Yay! Today is Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for, but number one is definitely knowing God and Him loving me. I am so blessed to be saved from my sins, and then having the chance to spend eternity in Heaven. The thought is so comforting to me.

Another thing was having access to books, especially the Bible. I don't know what I'd do without it. It is such a big part of my life - every morning for homeschooling, my mom, brother and I sit and do our Bible. We read a passage and then discuss it before we start our homeschooling, which really is a great start for our day. And I try to read the Bible every day. Life would be so much different, if I didn't have this one book in my life.

And we also had a huge Thanksgivig feast! LOL ;) Turkey, of course, mashed potatoes, gravy, (although I don't like gravy,) green beans, two kinds of stuffing, corn, and pumpkin pie. :) That's another thing I have to be thankful for, and that is food to eat!

Anyway, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving day. :) I sure did!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! :D

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥