05 December, 2010

Merry Early Christmas! :D

Hey everyone! :)

Merry Christmas! Can you believe that Christmas is only twenty days away? I am so excited! Gosh, I sure hope I get Elizabeth... and get Lanie with my own money in time, before she sells out! I am saving for her right now - so far I have, well, I don't think I'll say how much I have in savings right now. But if I ever order Lanie, of course you will know how much I have then since Lanie is $100 with shipping and all. :)

Also, it looks as if comments have been a little slow here... it's a little dissapointing to me, but I am still trying to post exciting stuff. :) Also, I would love to say thanks to my amazing 22 followers again! Thanks so much, girls. :D
So I guess I'm just saying that I really love your feedback and appreciate all of your comments and just plain visiting and looking at my blog. It means so much to me! :)

So, we'll get back to the subject this post was really supposed to be focused on all along. I just can't wait for Christmas! :D It's such a wonderful time of the year, celebrating Jesus' birthday, but also.. well, you just don't know what's going to show up as far as presents. ;) We just set up our Christmas Tree and made a gingerbread house. I decorated the whole thing, (not to sound boastful, though, or to beg for praise, LOL,) and that took a long time, but I was really happy with the result, although one candy kept sliding down. LOL! And we also set up the Christmas tree. We're going to put on the ornaments and stuff later. :)

So......

Merry (early, though) Christmas!!!!!!!! :D

~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Merry early Christmas to you too, Hannah! We're doing a giveaway on our blog right now, so if you can enter, please do. Thanks, and you have a great blog! Hannah

    P.S. Are you going to do a giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! My family just got the Christmas tree today!!
    I love your site. AG rocks!!

    MA AG Lover

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥