09 September, 2011

Miss Molly McIntire

Six Flags 8-12-11 033-edited
Some time ago, Molly (one of my AG dolls) decided to dress up in modern clothes AND take out her braids. Wow! ;)
Six Flags 8-12-11 032-edited
While taking pictures, I found that the small sequins on her t-shirt would make excellent bokeh.
Six Flags 8-12-11 027-edited
Molly loves being in front of the camera and posing just the right way!
Six Flags 8-12-11 028-edited
Isn't she just adorable?
Six Flags 8-12-11 031-edited
Oh, and did I mention I liked bokeh?
Six Flags 8-12-11 030-edited
I love my Molly. :)
Six Flags 8-12-11 029-edited
Aww!
Six Flags 8-12-11 034
sorry, this of the photo isn't watermarked
Doesn't her little locket look neat?

Sorry if this post was a bit pointless, but I just felt like posting these photos here. ;)

Which photo was your favorite? Please let me know!

I hope you enjoyed my photo-shoot with Molly. :)

~Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. The first one was my favourite. Your pictures of Molly are wonderful! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥