27 September, 2011

just four things...

{1} Yesterday was a really horrible day-I was sick. Luckily Mom got out some ice cream and coke and stuff and that helped a little bit. At night I took some medicine to help me fall asleep. It was either a really bad cold or a flu or something.

{2} I have a huge, huge, huge surprise for y'all tomorrow. Can you guess what it might be? (Hint, hint: it has something to do with a doll...!)

{3} Most of you already know this. But. I own a point-and-shoot camera. While it does take some very nice pictures, I think...er...I could use another camera. :] So that is why I really want (and am saving for) this camera (Nikon D3000) and this camera (Sony Alpha A230L). On the Sony...Amazon raised the price $7, so it is now $407. *weeps*

{4} I cannot believe I have 56 followers. Yes, I know, that's not a ton of followers, but I am very grateful for each and every one of you all. Thank you so much for your faithful reading and commenting!

{5} I like this picture. Even though it still feels like summer here in South Texas, I am really looking forward to fall!


via

I hope you all have a very nice Tuesday evening!

love,
-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry you were sick, Hannah! :( I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

    Hannah W.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥