25 May, 2012

Inside my mind

Today was my last day of art class (for those who don't know what I'm taking about...I take an art class and love it :)). I finished up my last project, sort of in a hurry (I'm amazed I actually got it done!), and I was really pleased with how it turned out. It's my silhouette, only my head is filled with random objects, words, song lyrics, doodles, quotes, and everything else inside my mind.

silhouette
I'm really sorry about all the triangles and stuff...I used them to block out some 'personal'/badly drawn stuff. ;) Like the year I was born, my last name, etc.

PicMonkey Collage2

I was going for a more vibrant and colorful look, and I think I might have made it a bit too colorful, but   it's okay. :) Mostly I just used a pencil to sketch stuff out and erase what I didn't like, which took an unusually long time. Then I outlined it with a black sharpie pen and filled it in with more colorful sharpies. 

By the way, all the pictures in the collages are straight out of camera - sorry for the terrible quality.


Do you like it? 


6 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love the aperture and shutter speed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Hannah! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much Hannah! :) I love art, my last day was a week ago. :) I was wondering if you would like to be pen pals?:) Email me: emma@thewrightfamily.name

    ~Emma
    www.emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat idea...

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. That is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a while. Quite the idea. I think it’s amazing how much in common people such as writers, musicians, photographers and artists have. It’s like they all use their imaginations in amazing ways. (Not that other people don’t…) Great job, by the way.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fun! I'll have to try that sometime...*inspiration forms in head*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥