20 May, 2012

you're beautiful.

Today -- yesterday, really -- I was thinking about inner beauty. Not just being pretty inside and all that -- and I'm not saying that's bad -- but just a little bit .. 'deeper'.

441

We look in the mirror so often and we feel like we're not pretty enough. But we're made in God's image. You may not be beautiful enough in the world's eyes, but you're made in God's image and that makes you beautiful enough already.
451

You're beautiful. God loves you. I don't know why some people just can't realize that. They just don't seem to understand how much God loves them, that God made them beautiful. God has a very special purpose for you. If you live your life thinking you're not good enough, or not pretty enough .. Well, that's just not part of His plan!  Remember: you're worth more than gold. Don't forget.

-Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I think that all people in the world need to hear more of this! It's so true, God has a perfect plan for our lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a 'Your Blog is Great' Award!
    Here is the link,

    http://inthewordsofwillow.blogspot.com/2012/06/your-blog-is-great-awardfrom-jessie.html

    ~Willow~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥