17 June, 2012

Webcam pictures and paintings of birds.

I couldn't think of a better or ... tackier title, so I guess I'm okay with the one I have now. And it describes my post perfectly.

So anyway, a while back I was looking at the DIY section of Under the Sycamore and I found a tutorial on how to do a simple bird painting. We had everything we needed except canvases and scrapbook paper, so we went to Hobby Lobby and got some stuff. Today I finished it and I took some pictures with the webcam.

Oh, and by the way, you should definitely check out Under the Sycamore. It's one of my favorite sites. It's put together so simply yet very prettily. :)




It (the painting) looks better in real life. Promise. :)


So yeah. Just a random update post. I don't really have anything exciting to post about except for...um...a painting. A bird painting. We've rearranged my room a little and I got a new bed...It's actually a pallet bed. Sort of like this one. We're still working on it, though. I might post pictures when it's finished. :)

Now we need to hang up my silhouette!

7 comments:

  1. Nice painting!
    By the way, what does DIY mean? I used to know, but now I forgot...
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means 'do it yourself'. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh got it! Right before I saw your comment, I was like, "Do it yourself!" Aha! Thanks, Hannah!
      ~Jenny

      Delete
  2. That looks really cool, Hannah!
    ~Willow~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your painting deserves the Blog Award! See it on my blog and pass it on.

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks so much! :)

      Delete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥