08 June, 2012

Why I haven't been posting.

You know, now that I think about it, I kind of know why I haven't been posting very much.
It's because I couldn't think of what to say, or like how to put things. And maybe it was kind of because I  felt out of place writing where everybody could see.



It might have also been because I couldn't think of what to post about. Anything I had to say was boring, and I knew/thought I wouldn't get any comments. I don't entirely blog for myself -- part of what I want to accomplish in blogging is to encourage & and inspire -- but I don't need to impress others. When I first started a blog, I didn't really care about that. I just thought it would be cool to have a blog and stuff.


I want to be able to look back on all my older posts and remember things. I don't want to blog about perfect stuff. My life isn't really exciting. I don't travel a lot, have a nice camera, or live in a really cool place. I don't have anybody to take pictures of, I don't post pictures of myself, and I can't share my age. But you know? That's okay. I won't let that hold me back.


-Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Go Hannah! I don't think your posts are boring! I think they are interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is random, but, have you ever thought about opening a blog design blog? You really good at making them and I really like how simple and awesome they are :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I know exactly how you feel. I am sure everyone has felt like that at some point or another. I will try and comment more, but when I don't, just remember I always read your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥