27 August, 2010

American Girl is archiving Felicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone (horrified Hannah speaking)

Yes it's true, AG is actually archiving Felicity and Elizabeth!!!!! I just found it out from Quinlyn's blog. We all thought it was going to be Molly because she was one of the three that first came out, but, unfortunately, no. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I was thinking about the Best Friends Collection too, maybe that'll go for Christmas and savings. :( :( :(


This is just HORRIFYING!!!!! I simply can't believe American Girl. They are just getting all us doll lovers sad and eating up the proits from those of us (or them) who have always wanted Felicity. Poor dear!!!!!

What do you think of this?

~Hannah

P.S. PLEEEEEAAAAASSEE Comment!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. As I said @ Quinlyn's: PETITION TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!
    I love FILICITY.. AND HERS IS LIKE THE BIGGEST, MOST IMPORTANT TIME PERIOD IN AMERICA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's utterly horrible! I am currently $14.00 away from Felicity, and I was close to tears that AG is archiving her and Elizabeth. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥