11 August, 2010

Pic! :D

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share with you - an adorable pic of Violet and Millie!

My family just got a new camera in place of our old one, which was really my dad's. Now I have my own camera!!!! It takes great pictures! It's not the best camera in the world, of course, but it's MUCH nicer than our old one. :P

Why do I keep on babbling? Look down for the pic!

I am so glad to be importing pics into my dad's laptop right now and then using it! It's SO much nicer than our old PC. :P But I still like our old computer. ;)

Well, that's about it!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥