31 August, 2010

Free My American Girl Doll!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!

I have some awesome news! My Mom, brother Eric, and I went out shopping today! We went to Borders to get a book for my brother, and so as he went to get it, I went to the AG section to look at Ginger the cat. My mom walked about ten feet away and called me over, so I set down my book and walked over and nearly SCREEEEAAAMMMMEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!

I saw. . . . ................................................................................
...
..........................................................................................................
...
..................................................................................................
... AN ACTUAL BROWN-HAIRED, FRECKLED, BEAUTIFUL, NEW, AND SUPER-CUTE MY AG DOLL ON DISPLAY - THAT YOU CAN WIN IF YOU ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe it!! (We entered too.) It was AMAZING! Ya'll can go over to YOUR Borders and enter too!!!!!

AND THAT IS NOOOOOT ALL!!!!!!!!! They were selling pink fleece caps, one for you and one for your doll, 4 innerstarU books with innerstarU graphics, and that's it. :) :) :) :) :) :DDDDD

Please go over and check your Borders bookstore nearest to you!!! (Note: they just put it out today. DON'T be disappointed if you don't see it, it will probably be at yours soon, as I saw at the back of my entering slip. :D

I am so excited! I hope I win, but I wish good luck to all. :D

I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!! Isn't this great???????!!!!!!!

~A Very Excited Hannah

EDIT: I wanted to make it clear that entries should be recieved no later than the twenty-seventh of September, and there is a limit to one entry per person. I just wanted to say that in case you didn't know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I called my local store, and the manager said she just got her display and it will be out in the next couple days. I will definitely stop by to enter.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥