05 August, 2010

Updates, please read!

Hello everyone! :)

Lately I have been looking at my blog posts. They don't have many comments on them, as you can see. In fact, most have none.

I'm not closing down my blog, but I would love it if those of you who read this post will continue visiting. If you're not following, please do follow. I LOVE IT when people comment and follow.

I will be posting tons more pics, maybe even a few videos, in my future posts, so you can stay tuned to that, too. :)

But most of all, I might be posting about my life as well. We just got a new Golden Retrevier named Sunny, he is an AKC registered purebreed dog and two years old. He LOVES homemade bicuits and tennis balls, whenever he sees one thrown to him, he usually catches it in midair! Though so far he is not getting along well with our cat, who's name is Krispy. We call her Krisper sometimes. :)

That's about it! I hope you will continue to visit, comment and follow. :)

~Hannah

2 comments:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥