12 March, 2011

Just Ask Me...

If you don't know what I'm talking about - I don't know how long this will last. I'll have to think about it and come back and edit the post (so keep checking my blog and this post after you read it, please!). But anyway, um...

Well, I've been seeing a lot of bloggers doing this lately. It's, obviously, when people ask them questions and they do a post answering lots of questions. Once some of them have lots of questions built up, they set up an FAQ page and post all of those questions and their answers there. That is all what I am going to to. :)

So, here's a few example questions to encourage you.

How long has your blog been in existence? Well, I don't know exactly, but almost a year. In about a month it will have been a year. :)
How old are you? Well, due to a personal reason, I am no longer giving out my age online. I'm sorry, but I can assure you that I'm in between the ages 8-15. And my bday is coming up soon. On the 12th of May. :D
How many dolls do you have? Fifteen, I'm almost certain, including an American Girl Bitty Baby doll. I've been collecting since I was pretty young, and for years now, and so my collection has just built up.

So, I hope those questions help! If you have ANY questions (that are not personal, please), oh please, feel free to leave a comment or email me at dolldreaming@aol.com. Thanks! :)

~ Love,
Hannah

ps. Sorry this is my second post of the day. Just wanted to make a fun post since I am bored and wanted to get this over with before I forgot in the morning. ;)

pps. I know this is super random...but lately I've been listening to Owl City a lot, and I love that music. Wow, I never listened to it that much because I was busy trying out Britt Nicole and Barlowgirl, etc. XD (Not **major** celebrities, but hey, who cares? They're still great!)

EDIT: All of your questions will NOT be answered in comment form. Go to the new FAQ page next to my followers widget to see the first two questions answered! Thank you. ;)
Also, the deadline for this is April 20th. I know that may be a long time, but I'd like to keep this going for a while. ;) Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Here's a question: Why did you start this blog?

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question:
    How did you get interested in AG dolls?

    btw can I do something like this about me? I'll give you credit for it of course as well. :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥