27 November, 2011

autumn is fading

...to be replaced by winter. There are only twenty-seven days till Christmas (>does happy dance<), and our tree is up, ornaments and all.

We've strung blue, green and red lights on our railing, and they're slowly fading on and off as I watch from inside the living room.

There are stockings hanging on the fireplace mantle, their nails hidden with garland. There's a stack of books placed on the fireplace itself, and Honey the bunny is resting contentedly next to them.

Today we just put up all of our decorations, and I couldn't be happier. We worked for hours, hanging, nailing, stringing, plugging and unplugging, spreading, and tying today, but it was worth it. :)

On Friday night, it rained, so yesterday morning I went outside with Dad's camera with Kirsten. Here are a few of the shots I got that had to do with autumn:

033

075

069

063

Tell me which one you like best!

Photos from Christmas decorating:

christmasheart

081
087
look on the little heart on the tree! unedited.
101

103
that's Honey in the background. ;)
107
beautiful Christmas ornaments from Target.
since this photo isn't watermarked, please don't steal. 

Are you going to miss autumn? What's your favorite Christmas tradition?

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥