29 November, 2011

dear journal

When I was younger, I wrote in a journal all the time. I wrote about everything. In one entry I read about a week ago, I rambled on and on about going outside to play with Eric, and then all of a sudden the topic changed and I found myself reading a review of my chocolate milk.

So, I'm going to show you some of my entries done a while ago. I don't even know when some of them were written or how old I was, but here they are.

{ANYTHING NOT IN ITALICS = ADDED BY ME}

10/8/09
...I'm beginning to be a pest. Maybe I should run away to the beach and get snorkel gear and be a mermaid and never be seen by anyone except by fish. (I wrote that exact thing. >hides face in knees<)

...Older people can be boring sometimes, I've noticed.

---

2/12/09
...Tomorrow is Valentine's day. I had all mom's gifts ready before January. There are quite a lot of gifts! ...Mom knows how to fix many things. She opened the door when Krispy the cat was locked in the bath-room. What a great Mom!

Mom is so great.
I do like to read. Every day, I have to read a setence. It' s so fun to read!
This journal seems very pretty. Mom bought it and never used it, so I got to have it. (Here I made a drawing of a book)
It has been a good morning.

---

10/6/09
Today is Tuesday, zee day of zee Kit Movie! (Haha) I am excited and wonderfully joyful. I wonder if it got a five-st(drawing of a star in place of an 'a')r rating? (Drawing of five stars)

Well, Mom says it's time to get back to homeschooling! See U L8ter! Bye!

Later

I HATE that ole' mail! No magazines for me! Oh man! That makes me MAD! What a nightmare!  One girl who got a misdelivery is probably flipping through (above the word 'through' there is a random doodle of a star-I liked stars then, I guess) my magazines and enjoying the special school issue.

Oh. Mom says that if I can get an AG magazine I can find a code then get my magazines back. (Silly, bad drawing of a grinning face with a speech bubble coming out that says 'okay')

---
This is actually a story that I wrote in my journal, supposedly when I was bored.

>date unknown<
One day, there was a small cabin in the woods. A little girl lived there. She loved the woods, and the creek with the fresh water. She loved fishing there, and sometimes taking a vase and filling it with water and running to the meadow and putting flowers in it. Her house was not actually a cabin, but it looked like one. This girl was an only child, so a small house was just for her. She much rather liked to stay outside, though, because it was to beatiful. Inside the house was warm in the winter even, but on hot summer days, the girl, (who's name was Julia), did not like staying in it. What she liked about her house was her room. It was cozy!

But one day, she was surprised to find her room clean, re-decorated, and painted! Then she found a note on her door. It said:

To: Julia
From: Mother
Dear Julia,
I know that you want freinds. I found a family who moved here. They're a mile away. You can bike there. There are girls, and their names are Gwen and Anna. Have fun! Just get permission.
Love,
Mother

Julia came to her mother and showed her the note that she had written. "Can I go?"
"Sure!," said Mother.

Julia biked there. The mountains and countryside sorrounded her.
Gwen and Anna were happy to see her. At that very moment, Julia thought that her life was perfect. The end.

---

That's it for now, but if you want to see more of my old entries, don't hesitate to let me know in a comment. ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post, because it was extremely embarrassing for me to share.

Much love.

If you must know, all of the writing is completely original, taking directly from the journal, bad spelling and grammar and all.

4 comments:

  1. I love the first one. So totally something I would have wrote. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I might have written things like that when I was younger, too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this was great! I'd love to see more. And you don't even KNOW how many entries just like that are in my journals I wrote when I was six!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable... especially that about old people and about your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥