27 July, 2010

A cute pic I found!

Hey everyone!

I am just sharing with you. . . an ADORABLE picture of Abbyat the beach from one of my older Picasa Albums! This is one of my older pictures, but I think it's still cute!

Right now, my camera cannot take pictures outside, so I like posting pictures of what I used to do. We moved from the beach right around the time when I started my older blog, and now I realize that I have been taking much better pictures, if I do say so myself. I have learned to make things look a lot nicer than they used to be, too.

Abby looks so cute, does she not? :)
Anyway, I guess I have just been wanting to spend some time sharing this photo with ya'll!


Thanks so much!


~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥