02 July, 2010

More Updates. . . .

Hey everyone!
Lately I have been kinda behind on blogging. I haven't told any of you this, but. . . . our camera has been broken for some time, too. So, our internet is down and so is our camera. Whenever I take a picture outside, the picture is covered with a cloudy whiteness so you can't see what the picture is. :(
Also, I have been learning to play the piano! Right now I have been on the white keys for several weeks now. Boy is is confusing!!! Right now, I have all these keys all mixed up. . . . go to B and then to F and then to A five times fast!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! LOL
Well, I just wanted you all to excuse me for not being able to post lately, but I promise when I have internet access again, and our camera is up again, (or we get a new one---I need my own anyway, because I have been using my dad's) I promise I will post tons of pics and I will post more often.
Thanks!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥