07 July, 2010

I'm finally back!

Hey everybody!

The title gives it all away! Yes, I have gotten back to my regular routineof posting often. My mom called the company and got our connection back! So, that means. . . . back to life!!! LOL

Below is a pic of Elsie getting up on my NEW bedspread, with matching sheets and pillowcases!!!

The white is bad for stains though, because soda and/or tea, juice, ect. will stain the white. It looked in the package that it would look AWFUL on my bed, but then it looked nice when we got home and tried it! :D

Well, that's it! Oh, and also, sorry for the picture quality. It looked nicer on the camera and when I loaded it onto the computer. :(

One more thing: I have curled my Elsie's hair and redone her ponytail. But the ends are slightly ratty and a little crunchy. Can you give me tips on how to fix this? Thanks.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥