20 July, 2010

NEW AG STUFF!!

Hey everyone!

Just a few days ago, AG released new things!!!! Now, JLY dolls are called "My American Girl" and many new outfits and accessories have come out for them. I am a little upset that now they are not including books with the My AG dolls now, instead they are including charms. Here are some of my favorite things they've just released:

The sweet treat PJ's. . . I LOVE these! However, they're just not what I want for the money I'll spend. . .
A cutie as well. I forgot the name, LOL!

Innerstar U Outifit and Everyday Accessories for Dolls. I've got that one memorized! LOL


We can't forget the "paint filly!" I am surprised that it is only 44$ not including shipping and tax. Though it is one of the smaller horses and it does not come with a saddle. :(
That's about it! Also, please enter my giveaway below. Thanks SO much all you enterers!!!!! I am SOSOSOSO glad that all of you are again coming to my blog. I know the quality isn't super, but I'm working on it. :)
Last thing- I freckled Abby and Hailey yesterday with a brand-new brown Crayola crayon. It works good! If you are thinking about freckling your dolls, use that. You'll like the finish. :)
Thanks SO much everyone!
~Hannah



1 comment:

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥