05 July, 2010

Happy Late Fourth of July!!!!!

Hey everyone!

Happy late Fourth of July! I had a great one! My dad was away on a fishing trip, so we didn't really do a ton. We didn't have any fireworks anyway. :)

Well, as you may know when I first took a picture of our new house, we have a really long, big front porch, and AWESOME views! Hills and stuff. So, we watched a wonderful show of fireworks last night! Kathleen did too! But the rest of my dolls kinda were scared, expecially Elsie. "Bombs!,' she cried.

So, I had a great Fourth of July and hope you did, too!

~Hannah

P.S. I would be posting a few pics now excpet I think my dad took the camera. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥