14 July, 2010

Please read. . .

Hello everybody!

For a long time I have noticed that my COMPLETE page of posts does not have one comment on it. I got to thinking, maybe my posts are really boring, and that's why I'm not seeing many comments?


If you wouldn't mind, I would like to see everyone's comments on this post on what they would like to see on my future posts. Name whatever you want to see, such as hairstyles, crafts, lots of pictures, you name it. I would also appriciate it if you would vote on my poll.

Thanks SO much. Before this, I have been considering closing down this blog because I don't think anyone reads it. But now, since I am trying to improve the quality, I hope that more will visit! :)

~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I just found your blog today. I think you should do posts that have pictures in them, because I like pictures :) I also like your giveaway!!!! Maybe you would want a background for your blog? We always get ours at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

    -Elizabeth
    (From http://www.thedollsofcarrieville.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥