02 April, 2011

Awesome Giveway & a Surprise

So, first of all, Carlotta at Pastor's Girl's Ponderings is holding a giveway - and the prize is an adorable necklace with a camera charm on it. It's super cute and if you like photography, cameras, etc., then I suggest you head over to her blog and enter. ;-)

And the surprise? Millie Keith. Millie Keith's birthday party. Millie's, one of my A Life of Faith dolls, birthday is today. She's fourteen. ;-) Over at my Picasa, I posted a little one-photo album over there with an announcement that her birthday is today, but soon I'll be adding more photos of her small birthday party. ;-)

With love,

Hannah Elise
[Haha, my middle name isn't Elise. Of course not. I didn't want to give out my real middle name, so many places, I'm known as Hannah Elise. :D]


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Millie!!! Yay, I'm almost 14 too :) She's older than me, haha. I was just wondering, when are you going to post the winners of the giveaway? Or have they already been notified? Thanks, I'm really curious to know ;)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥