22 April, 2011

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday (April 22, 2011). Most are saying "Happy Earth Day" or whatever, and it is Earth Day, but it's also Good Friday, of course, and the day after tomorrow is Easter.

I am so thankful to Jesus that He died for me and my sins, which are very large in number. And let's not be focused on a day off from school (as I have, because it's Good Friday) or the Easter Bunny, or candy (however ridiculous that sounds!), or whatever. Let's just be focused on why Easter is...well...Easter.

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16


Otherwise, my brother and I got school off today, so we are having a nice time to relax. I cleaned my room yesterday by vacuuming and organizing a little. I hope we can re-paint it soon. I can't wait to give it a better paint job...

Anyway, I hope you have a nice Friday and a good weekend! : )

In Christ,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥