21 April, 2011

have I been gone for that long?



Yes. I haven't been posting for almost two weeks.
No wonder I haven't gotten any comments.

I'm really sorry for not posting lately. There hasn't been anything to post about, really. Oh, yeah...I went fishing with my brother, Eric, and my dad. But that's very boring.

Oh, and I just thought I'd post a photo of my brother riding our electric scooter we got at a garage sale last year in the summer. If you look closely in the middle of the photo, there's a small streak. That's him. (He never, ever gets in front of the camera for me unless it's for his birthday or something (and then I can't share the photo).

Well, I promise I'll be making an interesting post soon. And if you don't feel the need to comment..then I don't blame you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic, Hannah! Heh, my brother(s) wouldn't let me post their picture online even if my mom let me. :| lol. Glad your back Hannah! {LOL I love garage sales too! They're so aweomse! :)}

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥