01 April, 2011

Photoshop

I'm in shock right now; total, complete shock and utter excitement.
 I just got Photoshop!!
And. I. Love it.
TO DEATH.
It is THE BEST.

( Before )
Haha! No, I didn't REALLY get Photoshop. I just wanted to play a prank on you for April Fool's Day.

I didn't wish to offend you or hurt someone's feelings up there. I just had to pull something!
But no, REALLY, I have a Photoshop-RELATED program. It's called GIMP - you may have heard of it before. And best of all, it's...FREE! :D

Well, it is one million - or one septillion (I read that in science; one septillion = 1 with twenty-four zeros behind it) times better than Picnik, in my opinion.
And if you have the right computer program (i. e. : Windows 7) then I HIGHLY suggest you get it.

That before photo turned out to look like this...
See? It's just like the 'texture' Picnik offers with Premium. But you have to pay with Premium. I almost got Premium with my savings, but decided not to, and am SO GLAD! Now I can do virtually anything with GIMP. :)

Soooo...how was your April Fools' Day? I tried to prank my nearly-fifteen-year-old brother by saying that I stole some of his savings, but he didn't believe me. And that's no surprise. Now I can't prank him anymore because he's expecting it. So is my mom. So much for tricking my family! (Oh, but we are going to play a joke on Dad. And I'll put my brother's old toy snake under his sheets, at least...or on his pillow...)

How was your April Fools' Day? Did you or are you planning to play any pranks?? ;) Do you like April Fools' Day?

I sure do.

1 comment:

  1. I do! I had so much fun pranking my brothers and friends. :) Although it ended bitter sweet with saying by to one of my close friends. :( He's moving back to Indiana.

    ~Leanna

    P.S. Sorry if I sound depress. XP

    ReplyDelete

I love comments; thanks so much for leaving me one! All I ask is that you keep them clean and respectful; so please no 'OMG's or use of the Lord's name in vain. Thanks :)

-Hannah♥